Re: Alternative like jaws curser for NVDA,

Richard Wells

NVDA-KEY+F7 does this just as JAWS does. The only difference is, NVDA will say elements list when you press that key combination.

On 12/21/2019 11:13 PM, Arlene wrote:

Yes, that would be nice if you can have the same alternative for NVDA.  Speaking of NVDA, how does one put links in a list as you do with Jaws?  Can you do it?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Ramesh Patil
Sent: December 21, 2019 8:26 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Alternative like jaws curser for NVDA,

Hello friends,

I would like to know there is any option to use NVDA as a jaws curser. I have used insert plus left aur right Arrow, but it it reads only certain loops. It's not moved from top to bottom means from title bar to end bar for any application.
I hope you know the behaviour of Jaws curser. I want the same alternative for NVDA

thank you regards
Ramesh Patil