Re: Alternative like jaws curser for NVDA,

Sarah k Alawami

If I were you, I would consult the user guide on screen review, and on the elements list. You can filter theelements list by form field, link and one more, I remember not.

Take care

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 21 Dec 2019, at 21:13, Arlene wrote:

Yes, that would be nice if you can have the same alternative for NVDA.  Speaking of NVDA, how does one put links in a list as you do with Jaws?  Can you do it?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10