Re: Alternative like jaws curser for NVDA,

Once the Elements List has been triggered via NVDA-Key+F7, you can display one of five different element types at any given moment in time:
  1. Links (ALT+K, or activate the Links radio button).
  2. Headings (ALT+H or . . .)
  3. Form Fields (ALT+F or . . .)
  4. Buttons (ALT+B or . . .)
  5. Landmarks (ALT+D or . . .)

The NVDA User Guide can be brought up in your default web browser via NVDA-Key+N,H,U and the Commands Quick Reference via NVDA-Key+N,H,Q

         ~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)