Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2019-12-23 4:13 PM, kelby carlson wrote:
I'm using NVDA 2019.2.1. I do not see the button you are describing.

On Mon, Dec 23, 2019 at 8:54 AM Jacob Kruger <jacob@...> wrote:

In the voice settings dialogue, if MS one-core voice is selected as synthesizer, if you tab past speech rate slider, there's a checkbox to boost the speech rate, which can make it rather fast?

This is from one of the relatively new versions of NVDA, but anyway.

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
On 2019-12-23 3:44 PM, kelby carlson wrote:
Is there a way to increase the speed of the Windows 1 Core Voices while using them with NVDA? Even set at 100%, the rate is still extremely slow.

--
Kelby Carlson

--
Kelby Carlson