Re: Windows OneCore Voices Speed

David Griffith

It is not a button but it is there as a checkbox in 19.2

David Griffith

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of kelby carlson
Sent: 23 December 2019 14:14
To: nvda <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 1 Core Voices Speed

I'm using NVDA 2019.2.1. I do not see the button you are describing.

On Mon, Dec 23, 2019 at 8:54 AM Jacob Kruger <jacob@...> wrote:

In the voice settings dialogue, if MS one-core voice is selected as synthesizer, if you tab past speech rate slider, there's a checkbox to boost the speech rate, which can make it rather fast?

This is from one of the relatively new versions of NVDA, but anyway.

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2019-12-23 3:44 PM, kelby carlson wrote:

Is there a way to increase the speed of the Windows 1 Core Voices while using them with NVDA? Even set at 100%, the rate is still extremely slow.

--

Kelby Carlson

--

Kelby Carlson