Re: Windows OneCore Voices Speed

molly the blind tech lover

I use the one-Core voices.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of kelby carlson
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2019 9:57 AM
To: nvda <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 1 Core Voices Speed

Which voices do you use? The version of Eloquence I am using is nout out for NVDA 2019.3. I find Espeak very difficult to use and don't have options besides the 1 Core voices.

On Mon, Dec 23, 2019 at 9:18 AM molly the blind tech lover <brainardmolly@...> wrote:

Hi.

You might like to try the rate boost. If it’s turned on NVDA will speak very fast. If using laptop, hold down control, shift, NVDA and use left or right arrow to navigate to rate boost option. Press up arrow to turn it on, down arrow to turn it off.

I am I am not sure what the commands for desktop are.