Re: Windows OneCore Voices Speed

Sarah k Alawami

No it's there. I'm using stable or snap, 19.2? It's there for me.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 23 Dec 2019, at 6:18, Jacob Kruger wrote:

Ok, my bad - think it might have only been included in the 2019.3 beta version - thus intended for NVDA 2019.3, but, honestly, also not something I pay attention to, since barely ever use any of the natural sounding voices.

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
On 2019-12-23 4:13 PM, kelby carlson wrote:
I'm using NVDA 2019.2.1. I do not see the button you are describing.

On Mon, Dec 23, 2019 at 8:54 AM Jacob Kruger <jacob@...> wrote:

In the voice settings dialogue, if MS one-core voice is selected as synthesizer, if you tab past speech rate slider, there's a checkbox to boost the speech rate, which can make it rather fast?

This is from one of the relatively new versions of NVDA, but anyway.

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
On 2019-12-23 3:44 PM, kelby carlson wrote:
Is there a way to increase the speed of the Windows 1 Core Voices while using them with NVDA? Even set at 100%, the rate is still extremely slow.

--
Kelby Carlson

--
Kelby Carlson