Re: Sending An NVDA Bug Report #addonrelease #addonrelesae

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

A while ago I put together a page for making a ticket for nvaccess and what to do the basic's

It comes off my nvda audio tutorials page which can be found at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20audio%20tutorials.html

When you get to that page jump down by heading until you get to the basic's of making a ticket for nvaccess there is a link just below the heading to a written tutorial.

It shows you where to go or sign up for a account etc.

Hope it helps.

Gene nz

On 24/12/2019 8:56 am, Geoff Connor wrote:
Good afternoon. I would like to submit a bug I have found in NVDA and am not sure how to go about it. I have set up an account on Get Hub but am not sure what to do after that. If anyone can assist me on this matter, it would be very much appreciated. Thanks and have a great holiday.

Geoff