Re: Sending An NVDA Bug Report #addonrelease #addonrelesae

Sarah k Alawami

Find the nvda repo, then click issues and click submit new issue.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 23 Dec 2019, at 11:56, Geoff Connor wrote:

Good afternoon. I would like to submit a bug I have found in NVDA and am not sure how to go about it. I have set up an account on Get Hub but am not sure what to do after that. If anyone can assist me on this matter, it would be very much appreciated. Thanks and have a great holiday.

Geoff