Re: Windows OneCore Voices Speed

Ralf Kefferpuetz

The SAPI5 version works for sure, but not the one with the NVDA addon. Codefactory will give an updated version of the addon as soon as NVDA 2019.3 is released.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Montag, 23. Dezember 2019 21:28
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 1 Core Voices Speed

What do you mean by the newer version doesn't work like the older versions?  What are you using, an NVDA add-on or something else?  You can use Eloquence in the new version of NVDA.  The Code Factory Add-on has been made compatible.  You should be able to use the SAPI 5 version with NVDA.  I haven't tried it but there is no reason it shouldn't work.

Sent: Monday, December 23, 2019 1:53 PM

Hi all!

I use Elequance on both JAWS and NVDA. I’m sorry that the newest version doesn’t work like the older versions! So far, I’ve done all right with Elequance but if that changes, I’ll be sure to explore other voices on NVDA and pick one.

As the result of attending school, I have discovered that Writing is one of my gifts. On the other hand, I have eighth grade spelling. Because of my eighth grade spelling, I’m currently working on improving my spelling where it is possible.

Thank you for taking the time to read this email!

 Blessed Be!

Kendra Schaber

Vice-President of the Oregon Association of Blind Students(ORABS)

Oregon Association of Blind Students(ORABS)

National Federation of the Blind of Oregon (NFB-O)

(503) 599-9991

One Minute Message:

NFB Pledge:

I pledge to participate actively in the effort of the National Federation of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind; to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its constitution.

Go Detroit, Red Wings! Go Pittsburgh, Penguins! Go Portland, Winterhawks! Go Baltimore, Oriels! Go Baltimore, Ravens! Go Oregon State Beavers, baseball and football teams!

“When the student is ready, the teacher will appear”, Author Unknown.