Re: Switching accounts in Thunderbird

Life My Way

there is also an extenchen which i use that will allow you to make seperate accounts/profiles for thunderbird that works great.

On 7/28/2016 5:12 PM, Ben J. Bloomgren wrote:
John,

Thunderbird is an application of the Thunderbird is an application of the tab key. You have to shift had backed into you find the Treeview. That's where the accounts will all be. I have a lot of different accounts in there too.

Ben

On Jul 27, 2016, at 18:53, John J. Boyer <john.boyer@abilitiessoft.org> wrote:

I have several accounts on Thunderbird. I get stuck in one account and
can't switch to another. How do I make the switch?

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer; President,