Eloquence in XP and Windows 10

Gene

For anyone still using XP who is interested, Code Factory states that MSAPI5 Eloquence works in Windows Vista, 7, 8, and 10.  I tried it on my XP Service Pack 3 machine today and it runs properly.  Many years ago, I tried it on another XP machine I no longer have running Service Pack 2.  It ran in that as well so it will probably run in XP in general.

Also, since an MSAPI5 synthesizer should run in any program that supports MSAPI5 speech, it should run in the beta versions of NVDA as well as in the earlier versions. So it should make no difference if you are going to use the new versions as they come out or continue to use an old one.