Re: New terminal features

tim

I found that if you want to use the command line or power shell. Then 2 screen readers work the best.
Use narrator for righting commands and hearing replies and the second reader for reviewing the screen.
I used it for diskpart and it was great.

Tim M
z2004a1@gmail.com

On Dec 23, 2019, at 3:29 PM, Bruno Aníbal Prieto González <brunoscuola@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,
Wishing you a merry Christmas, I am writing to raise some concerns
about the new terminal features in NVDA 2019.3.

Specifically, with CTRL + up or down arrows it says that you can move
the console window up or down to be able to read what is before or
after. However, using the WSL you only get a sound that indicates that
you pressed the wrong key, and in Powershell or CMD although it starts
reading what is before, it is not possible to navigate to it using the
review cursor modes.
It is also indicated that with CTRL + start or end you can go to the
start or end of the console output. But these commands, at least in
Powershell and CMD are reserved to delete the text written before and
after the cursor. Anyway, they don't work on WSL either.

I would be very grateful if someone could tell about their experiences
with this topic or if something else is known.

Thank you very much in advance