Re: NVDA and Sudden Strange Behavior with Outlook 2016

Rosemarie Chavarria

That's why I switched to thunderbird.

On 7/28/2016 6:26 PM, Pranav Lal wrote:

Hi all,

In a way, the “know associated draft” message is more consistent because NVDA would always tell me if I had an associated draft with a message.

Having said that, it is annoying and I have been unable to figure out how to turn off the notification.

Pranav