Re: Announcing Capital Letters

molly the blind tech lover

Hi.

If you go to preferences, settings, then speech settings, there are checkboxes that you can check to have NVDA beep or announce capital letters. If you enable these options every time you type a capital letter NVDA will beep and tell you when you have typed a capital letter.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Colin Phelan
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2019 1:34 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Announcing Capital Letters

I am new to NVDA and recognise this is a basic question, however, I cannot seem to get NVDA to give me feedback with regard to if I am typing capital letters which is a concern as caps lock may be on by accident.

Please confirm settings to be ticked and how to ensure settings are saved in case this is the issue.

Thanks

Colin