Re: Announcing Capital Letters

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

Have a look under the following 2 sections in nvda.

Press the nvda key + letter N then go to preferences then right to settings then press the enter key.

The 2 categories are speech and keyboard. Have a look under those 2 sections .

Gene nz

On 27/12/2019 7:33 am, Colin Phelan wrote:

I am new to NVDA and recognise this is a basic question, however, I cannot seem to get NVDA to give me feedback with regard to if I am typing capital letters which is a concern as caps lock may be on by accident.

Please confirm settings to be ticked and how to ensure settings are saved in case this is the issue.

Thanks

Colin