From: Gene
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2019 8:38 AM
To: Gene; nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] confused

I just looked at the setting in the advanced category.  I don't think it applies, but if the check box is checked, uncheck it.  I doubt you ever changed the setting but I was trying to think of something that might apply.

Also, though I don't think it would make any difference, have you tried changing the window, maximizing it if it isn't, or restoring it if it isn't?