Re: Announcing Capital Letters

Gene

It isn’t a question of right or wrong.  Your synthesizer may respond, or respond as you wish at fifthy percent.  But Eloquence users would find fifthy percent to be very piercing and extremely exaggerated.  It depends on the synthesizer, so I don’t suggest or prescribe a general setting.

Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2019 5:47 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Announcing Capital Letters

Hi
Maybe I've been doing it wrong all these years then.  I use 50% to
make it obvious because I find 30% can be indistinct in some cases.
At least when Colin experiences the output for whatever synthesizer he
uses, I'm sure he is capable of adjusting the setting to his personal
preference.

Cheers
Chris