From: Gene
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2019 5:39 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] confused

Its interesting.  You have established that the tree view is workihng properlhy but that NVDA isn’t recognizing it.  Are you pursuing this because you particularly want to use the tree view instead of the list view or just as a matter of curiosity and interest?

Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2019 5:32 PM

Here is an update. I discovered that when I shift tab to where the tree view is suppose to be and I know the first two letters of where I am trying to get to I find I am in the correct place. Even though nothing is announced until I tab to the item view and voila! I’m in the right place. So the tree view is there but NVDA is not announcing where I am.

******

character is found in how you treat people who cannot do anything for you!