Re: confused

On Fri, Dec 27, 2019 at 12:03 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
I cannot discount Tyler’s comment though, as whatever he did cured it.
And I'm not, either, but I am always one who takes the "path of least resistance" first.  I've just seen too many problems, of too many varieties, never be fixable except by trying to clean up Windows first, so I always do that since it's simple.  If that doesn't work then I'll go into under the hood digging.

         ~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)