Re: confused

Gene

But running the registration fixing tool is fast and easy and would take much less time than the Windows correcting procedures.

If the problem were only the treeview, it would be unlikely to correct it, but when browser problems that are typical of unregistered dll files started to be discussed, then I think that should have been tried first.

Sent: Friday, December 27, 2019 11:07 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] confused

On Fri, Dec 27, 2019 at 12:03 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
I cannot discount Tyler’s comment though, as whatever he did cured it.
And I'm not, either, but I am always one who takes the "path of least resistance" first.  I've just seen too many problems, of too many varieties, never be fixable except by trying to clean up Windows first, so I always do that since it's simple.  If that doesn't work then I'll go into under the hood digging.

         ~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)