From: Brian Vogel
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2019 11:07 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] confused

On Fri, Dec 27, 2019 at 12:03 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

I cannot discount Tyler’s comment though, as whatever he did cured it.
And I'm not, either, but I am always one who takes the "path of least
resistance" first. I've just seen too many problems, of too many varieties,
never be fixable except by trying to clean up Windows first, so I always do
that since it's simple. If that doesn't work then I'll go into under the
hood digging.

Most of the change we think we see in life is due to truths being in and out
of favor.

~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)