Re: confused

On Fri, Dec 27, 2019 at 12:14 PM, Gene wrote:
But running the registration fixing tool is fast and easy and would take much less time than the Windows correcting procedures.
Which, Gene, as I and the original poster have already stated, has been done, at least once and now possibly twice, to no effect.  See:  https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/message/68112 including the quote of Tyler's suggestion at the bottom.

Doing it again is not likely to have any effect.  We're now on to plans B, C, D, etc.

         ~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)