Re: confused

Tyler Spivey

This Python console command, as it says in the issue:

import comtypes,ctypes;p=comtypes.typeinfo.LoadTypeLibEx(r"c:\windows\syswow64\oleacc.dll");ctypes.windll.oleaut32.RegisterTypeLib(p, ur"c:\windows\syswow64\oleacc.dll", None)</p>

I know from personal experience that at least that works.
Of course, you could reproduce the issue to figure out which one of the many suggestions actually fixes things.

On Fri, Dec 27, 2019 at 10:23:46AM -0800, Brian Vogel wrote:
As to Tyler's earlier additional suggestion, the NVDA issue on GitHub that he originated on MathPlayer dates from approximately one year ago is: COM Registration Fixing tool doesn't work ( https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues/9039 )

I remain unclear as to exactly what did end up working after having read through the topic.

~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)