Re: just noticed something strange in thunderbird

John J. Boyer

I find a lot of strange things in Thunderbird. The suggestions
for geting to the tree view that shows my accounts don't work.
Apparently Braille does not work well in Thunderbird. I seem to be the
only one using Braille. That is because I am deafblind.

John

On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 06:44:44PM -0700, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
Hi, everyone,

I'm noticing that when I start a new message, I'm taken to focus mode now.
Is this a new thing now? Just wondering.

Rosemarie

--
John J. Boyer; President,
AbilitiesSoft, Inc.