Re: confused

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

I am pretty sure when you uninstalled the maths player it uninstalled other stuff that if i remember right gave those similar results. Not sure if it is that ticket or not.

Was that around the time of the com fixing tool or earlier?

It was meant to have been fixed with the uninstall process.

I think at that time when you re installed maths player every thing went back to normal but sure was able to uninstall it at a later date with no problems?

Gene nz

On 28/12/2019 7:23 am, Brian Vogel wrote:
As to Tyler's earlier additional suggestion, the NVDA issue on GitHub that he originated on MathPlayer dates from approximately one year ago is:  COM Registration Fixing tool doesn't work

I remain unclear as to exactly what did end up working after having read through the topic.

         ~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)