Re: confused

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

I did have another problem that was simular but involved fire fox and thunder bird etc and was able to fix it.

Not sure but if you look at the following link at https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/topic/nvda_web_browser_problem/4415326?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,2,140,4415326

I give steps on how to fix it but because no one else really had the same problem I did not put it up on my website under trouble shooting.

Look for hurrikenny and opo or gene nz it is near the top with steps.

You may have to refresh me on what is happening.

Gene nz

On 28/12/2019 7:23 am, Brian Vogel wrote:
As to Tyler's earlier additional suggestion, the NVDA issue on GitHub that he originated on MathPlayer dates from approximately one year ago is:  COM Registration Fixing tool doesn't work

I remain unclear as to exactly what did end up working after having read through the topic.

         ~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)