Re: just noticed something strange in thunderbird

Tyler Spivey

Please tell me what you get when you press shift tab from the message
list. If you get an edit box, shift tab again.
Also, go to the view menu, then layout. Make sure folder pane is checked.

On 7/28/2016 7:56 PM, John J. Boyer wrote:
I find a lot of strange things in Thunderbird. The suggestions
for geting to the tree view that shows my accounts don't work.
Apparently Braille does not work well in Thunderbird. I seem to be the
only one using Braille. That is because I am deafblind.

John

On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 06:44:44PM -0700, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
Hi, everyone,

I'm noticing that when I start a new message, I'm taken to focus mode now.
Is this a new thing now? Just wondering.

Rosemarie