From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chris Mullins
Sent: 28 December 2019 18:36
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Announcing Capital Letters

Hi Colin
It should work if you have character echo on (NVDA+NumRow 2) when typing, if you just use word echo (NVDA+NumRow 3), you won't hear the pitch change.

Cheers
Chris

On 28/12/2019, Colin Phelan <colinphelan1@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks All, interestingly the beep and pitch change work when I review
a typed word with the left and right arrows but not when I am typing
so unless there is a separate setting for typing feedback maybe it is
to do with my synth.
Kind Regards
Colin
unless