Re: Battle With Win10

Hmmm its some note taking app it allows you to draw on it but I don't use it.
Its like a scratch pad I think.

On 29/07/2016 2:07 p.m., Pauline Smith wrote:
What exactly is OneNote? What does it do?

Pauline

On 7/28/2016 7:38 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:
Well while not exactly windows10 related, it seems that journal is
being retired because its not secure.
Here's the thing, onenote seems to currently be free and I wander
if the blind can use it.
I don't want or need it exactly but I would be interested if it was
actually usable.

On 29/07/2016 10:58 a.m., Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
Iupgraded to windows 10 almost a year ago and have found that you can do
pretty much the same things as in windows 7.

On 7/28/2016 2:15 PM, Alexander Masic wrote:
I really hate that rumers wich flouting around in the blind community.
for you who is so critical to window 10, explay for me what you can do
in e.g windows 7, but not in windows 10! Igues nothing. everything
works well in window 10 as in windows 7, but some tasks you nead to do
in anothe way. So upgrade upgrade upgrade upgrade upgrade upgrade!!!!!

I have run windows 10 for almost 1 year now and i cant se anything i
really missing.

Yes! off course there is things who nead to be improved, e.g edge and
things like that. However you are able to do easy same things in
windows 10 as in windows 7.

So i,m still waiting from you an explanation from you who is so
critical, an really made propaganda to other blind to not upgrade a
reason why?

Den 2016-07-28 kl. 22:18, skrev Shaun Everiss:
Good luck is all I will say.
The servers will be overloaded with lastcomers and that means a
long wait for all you laters.

On 29/07/2016 4:18 a.m., Scott VanDeWalle wrote:
Hi, i'm going to go out on a limb here and say that if you are at
all
considering upgrading to win 10 you should do it today.
That way for one thing you will not have to worry about having to
even
pay attention to that thing about win 10 being free for users of
assistive technology. I don't know, but i bet the process is a
pain to
do and myself, i just would not want to bother with it.
Not telling yall what to do but if it was me and i did not yet have a
copy of windows 10, i'd be really worried right now. smile.
Have a nice day and good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Scott