-----Mensagem original-----
De: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> Em Nome De Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo
Enviada: segunda-feira, 30 de dezembro de 2019 13:08
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] Vocalizer expressive driver question

I need the link please to somtha voice hq for NVDA addd on on or any hq voice send me the downlode link. please

On 12/30/19, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@tiflotecnia.com> wrote:
Hello!

It is not yet published on our webpage, but you can download from:

www.tiflotecnia.net/
<ftp://tiflo@37.187.106.128/home/tiflo/html/ftp/vocalizer_expressive_d
river- 3.1.0.nvda-addon>
ftp/vocalizer_expressive_driver-3.1.0.nvda-addon

Best regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 11:52 de 30/12/2019, Greg Wocher escreveu:

Hello all,

I have a license for the vocalizer expressive voices from Tiflotecnia.
I am running NVDA 2019.3 beta 1. I thought there was suppose to be a
new version of the driver that would work with this version of NVDA.
However when I go to the website to download the driver it is still
the same one I have now that does not work with NVDA 2019.3. When will
the new driver be put up to download?

Greg Wocher