Re: confused

On Mon, Dec 30, 2019 at 09:38 AM, Robert Doc Wright godfearer wrote:
I just ran the media creator for 1909 and after it went through its paces everything was working just fine.
Well, unless you used the Media Creation Tool to actually repair or update Windows, which you had to have done, it would have no effect at all on your Windows installation.

As an aside, I would ask that members please not change topic titles when the same issue continues to be discussed.  It splits a single subject into multiple threads in the online archive which I then have to go back and merge.  Even when you have a resolution to an issue that has occurred, that should be mentioned in the same topic where the issue was introduced by you, not a separate one.  It keeps all of the information about one thing together in one topic.

         ~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)