Re: Vocalizer expressive driver question

Fernando Paixão

Rui is asking for a password to download at.Rui esta pedindo senha para baixar em.

Em 30/12/2019 09:44, Rui Fontes escreveu:

Hello!

It is not yet published on our webpage, but you can download from:

www.tiflotecnia.net/ftp/vocalizer_expressive_driver-3.1.0.nvda-addon

Best regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 11:52 de 30/12/2019, Greg Wocher escreveu:

Hello all,

I have a license for the vocalizer expressive voices from Tiflotecnia. I am running NVDA 2019.3 beta 1. I thought there was suppose to be a new version of the driver that would work with this version of NVDA. However when I go to the website to download the driver it is still the same one I have now that does not work with NVDA 2019.3. When will the new driver be put up to download?

Greg Wocher