Re: Zoom support is the best

Sarah k Alawami

Exzaactly. I've received that meail from them before so it is canned.

Take care, I'm also not impressed.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 30 Dec 2019, at 12:57, Robert Kingett wrote:

That's nice, but it would have been equally nice to know if you reported an accessibility bug or what. Many companies think certain bugs are high priority so I don't get the special nature of this one? Without even knowing what the initial issue was, I'm just confused, not excited.