Re: Zoom support is the best

Stephen

Sorry, forgot to include the bug report in the email.
Here it is.
Hi.
When I type anything into a text chat or search box window, and then
try to review with the arrow keys what I've just typed, the screen
reader does not read any of the letters.
Could this possibly be fixed for the next version of zoom?
Thanks.

At 07:57 AM 12/31/2019, you wrote:

That's nice, but it would have been equally nice to know if you reported an accessibility bug or what. Many companies think certain bugs are high priority so I don't get the special nature of this one? Without even knowing what the initial issue was, I'm just confused, not excited.