Re: Zoom support is the best

Sarah k Alawami

No I do not. That very bug that was reported was reported on mac os in 2017. And on iOs as well. They didn't get it and thought that they had to turn off the accessibility or some such. So no, I'm not being harsh at all. This bug is between 2 and 3 years in length.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 30 Dec 2019, at 16:08, Stephen wrote:

Sarah don't you think you're gbeing a little harsh on Zoom?
At 07:59 AM 12/31/2019, you wrote:

Exzaactly. I've received that meail from them before so it is canned.

Take care, I'm also not impressed.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 30 Dec 2019, at 12:57, Robert Kingett wrote:
(snip)