Re: Zoom support is the best

Jonathan COHN

And how do you know this is a Zoom bug and not a browser bug? I often see symptoms like this for “textarea” elements. In fact one  web page I visit  puts the contents of the value of the textarea into the label  of the field. My understanding is that Google Docs uses a live region to fake typing echo.

Jonathan

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Date: Monday, December 30, 2019 at 7:40 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [nvda] Zoom support is the best

External email alert: Be wary of links & attachments.

No I do not. That very bug that was reported was reported on mac os in 2017. And on iOs as well. They didn't get it and thought that they had to turn off the accessibility or some such. So no, I'm not being harsh at all. This bug is between 2 and 3 years in length.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 30 Dec 2019, at 16:08, Stephen wrote:

Sarah don't you think you're gbeing a little harsh on Zoom?
At 07:59 AM 12/31/2019, you wrote:

Exzaactly. I've received that meail from them before so it is canned.

Take care, I'm also not impressed.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 30 Dec 2019, at 12:57, Robert Kingett wrote:

(snip)