Re: Zoom support is the best

Jonathan COHN

And how do you know this is a Zoom bug and not a browser bug? I often see symptoms like this for “textarea” elements. In fact one  web page I visit  puts the contents of the value of the textarea into the label  of the field. My understanding is that Google Docs uses a live region to fake typing echo.  

Jonathan

Date: Monday, December 30, 2019 at 7:40 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [nvda] Zoom support is the best

External email alert: Be wary of links & attachments.

No I do not. That very bug that was reported was reported on mac os in 2017. And on iOs as well. They didn't get it and thought that they had to turn off the accessibility or some such. So no, I'm not being harsh at all. This bug is between 2 and 3 years in length.

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website. This is also our libsyn page as well.

to subscribe to the feed click here

Our telegram channel is also a good place for an announce only in regard to podcasts, contests, etc.

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on youtube, twitch and mixer. Thanks Restream staff.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 30 Dec 2019, at 16:08, Stephen wrote:

Sarah don't you think you're gbeing a little harsh on Zoom?
At 07:59 AM 12/31/2019, you wrote:

Exzaactly. I've received that meail from them before so it is canned.

Take care, I'm also not impressed.

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website. This is also our libsyn page as well.

to subscribe to the feed click here

Our telegram channel is also a good place for an announce only in regard to podcasts, contests, etc.

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on youtube, twitch and mixer. Thanks Restream staff.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 30 Dec 2019, at 12:57, Robert Kingett wrote:

(snip)

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.