Re: How to reach cookie warning banners in Windows 10

Kevin Huber

Hi Brian:
Try pressing f6 once or twice, I think that is the command to switch
from one pane to another.
Kevin Huber

On 7/28/16, Brian Crabtree <pandbcrabtree@icloud.com> wrote:
Excuse me for posting this question again. Perhaps because of heavy focus on
other topics, it got no replies the first time, but there must be folks out
there who can supply answers.

Please could someone suggest how to reach and dismiss the banner that comes
up on websites, advising me that the site uses cookies.

There is an x at the end of the banner, but I have tried everything I know,
firstly to navigate to the banner and then to reach the x to dismiss it with
NVDA and cannot get anywhere near it. I am on Windows 10 and the latest
official release of NVDA.

Is there perhaps a Windows command which helps? Brian Crabtree