From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Isige
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2019 2:21 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and tablets

Any tips for getting multi-finger gestures working? Mine doesn't seem to register them for some reason, even in NVDA's input help mode.

On 12/31/2019 9:19 AM, molly the blind tech lover wrote:

On my surface I switch between using the touchscreen and the keyboard.
Both work very good. Sometimes it is more practical to use the
touchscreen because the screen doesn’t stay up if the device isn’t on
a flat surface.