locked Re: NVDA remote

DJ

Robert, that was so very mature. Can we be any more rude?

On Sun, Dec 29, 2019 at 5:40 PM Robert Kingett <kingettr@...> wrote:

And, again, talk, to, the! Developers! Of! The! Add, on! This list only provided a temporary patch. so, again, talk! To! The! Developers! Of! The! Add! on! As of now, there have been no announcements or anything from the developers regarding Python 3 compatibility . I dunno how to say this any clearer. As of now, no. Assume it will not work. But start emailing, the, developers. The developers! The developers, the developers! It won't work until further notice.