Re: quick folder navigation extenskion for Mozilla Thunderbiord no longer works

Dan Beaver

Thank you Vrian, I hadn't xeen this info.

dan Beaver

On 12/31/2019 6:57 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
According to the page for the Quick Folder Key Navigation Add-On for Thunderbird a new version was released in September that should work with Thunderbird 68.0 and later.

It is noted as Version 2.0 of the add-on.

         ~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)