Re: quick folder navigation extenskion for Mozilla Thunderbiord no longer works

Jarek.Krcmar

Hello Dan,

You did not write, what version of Thunderbird you use.

I have version 68.3 and in this version quick folder key navigation does really works.

Jarek
Dne 31.12.2019 v 22:16 Dan Beaver napsal(a):

My Thunderbird updated today and after word this extension no longer works.  I looked at the add on manager and it says it is no longer compatible with Thunderbird.

I thought I'd mention this since some of us use this extension.  What a pain.

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)