Re: quick folder navigation extenskion for Mozilla Thunderbiord no longer works

Jarek.Krcmar

Correcting: the addon Quick folder key navigation works in version 68.1 and later.

In the version 68.0 it doesn't work.

Jarek
Dne 01.01.2020 v 0:57 Brian Vogel napsal(a):

According to the page for the Quick Folder Key Navigation Add-On for Thunderbird a new version was released in September that should work with Thunderbird 68.0 and later.

It is noted as Version 2.0 of the add-on.

         ~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)