Re: quick folder navigation extenskion for Mozilla Thunderbiord no longer works

Dan Beaver

Sorry, I am on 68.3.1 which is what it updated to yesterday.  It started working again after I updated the quick key folder navigation extension.

Dan Beaver

On 1/1/2020 5:24 AM, Jarek.Krcmar wrote:

Hello Dan,

You did not write, what version of Thunderbird you use.

I have version 68.3 and in this version quick folder key navigation does really works.

Jarek
Dne 31.12.2019 v 22:16 Dan Beaver napsal(a):

My Thunderbird updated today and after word this extension no longer works.  I looked at the add on manager and it says it is no longer compatible with Thunderbird.

I thought I'd mention this since some of us use this extension.  What a pain.

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)