Re: quick folder navigation extenskion for Mozilla Thunderbiord no longer works

Kevin Cussick

it does seem to work here.

On 31/12/2019 23:57, Brian Vogel wrote:
According to the page for the Quick Folder Key Navigation Add-On for Thunderbird <https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-US/thunderbird/addon/quick-folder-key-navigation/> a new version was released in September that should work with Thunderbird 68.0 and later.
It is noted as Version 2.0 of the add-on.
         ~ Robert Frost, /The Black Cottage/ (1914)