From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Hareth
Sent: Wednesday, January 1, 2020 5:08 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA remote

Mark,
Please don't let any people's online behavior stops your posting.
Unfortunately some got it in their heads that they own the whole internet.
and can be as rude as they wish whenever feel like it.
Fortunately we have PC's and connection as well, and can respond to rudeness if required.
I feel sorry for them, if they didn't even feel the new year just been started.
Happy new year to all.

On 1/1/20, Mark via Groups.Io <marktyler2014=virginmedia.com@groups.io> wrote:
Well I will not be asking a question on here again Just damb rood
Mark.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10