locked Re: NVDA remote

Regardless of how indelicately Mr. Kingett may have been, he is correct.  When there are issues with add-ons it is the add-on developers who must fix them.  And this doesn't apply only to NVDA add-ons, either.  Whoever created or is maintaining a given piece of code is the person/entity that should be contacted when there are issues with it.

If an add-on has been abandoned, and by all appearances this one has by its original developers, there should be a procedure whereby it can either be picked up by others or integrated into NVDA itself.

But until or unless someone else does pick it up, or it's slated to be integrated into core NVDA functionality, it's the original developers who are responsible for its maintenance.

         ~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)