locked Re: NVDA remote

By the way, the main page for the NVDA Remote Add-on clearly indicates it is open-source, meaning the source code is available for anyone who is capable to pick up and update.  That's the whole idea behind the open-source movement.

Its Source Code page states: "The NVDA Remote Access add-on is fully free and open source. You can download the source code, make modifications to it, and submit pull requests to have your modifications considered for inclusion in the add-on itself. You are also free to fork the add-on for your own use. The source code is available at https://github.com/NVDARemote/NVDARemote"

If push came to shove the project could be forked to a new one using the existing code base.

         ~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)