locked Re: NVDA remote

Hareth

Brian,
Being correct or not, never justifies being rude to each other.
No matter how we try to re phrase it.
TC

Regardless of how indelicately Mr. Kingett may have been, he is correct.
When there are issues with add-ons it is the add-on developers who must fix
them.  And this doesn't apply only to NVDA add-ons, either.  Whoever created
or is maintaining a given piece of code is the person/entity that should be
contacted when there are issues with it.

If an add-on has been abandoned, and by all appearances this one has by its
original developers, there should be a procedure whereby it can either be
picked up by others or integrated into NVDA itself.

But until or unless someone else does pick it up, or it's slated to be
integrated into core NVDA functionality, it's the original developers who
are responsible for its maintenance.

Most of the change we think we see in life is due to truths being in and out
of favor.

~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)