From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Hareth
Sent: Wednesday, January 1, 2020 9:30 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA remote

Brian,
Being correct or not, never justifies being rude to each other.
No matter how we try to re phrase it.
TC

Regardless of how indelicately Mr. Kingett may have been, he is correct.
When there are issues with add-ons it is the add-on developers who
must fix them. And this doesn't apply only to NVDA add-ons, either.
Whoever created or is maintaining a given piece of code is the
person/entity that should be contacted when there are issues with it.

If an add-on has been abandoned, and by all appearances this one has
by its original developers, there should be a procedure whereby it can
either be picked up by others or integrated into NVDA itself.

But until or unless someone else does pick it up, or it's slated to be
integrated into core NVDA functionality, it's the original developers
who are responsible for its maintenance.

Most of the change we think we see in life is due to truths being in
and out of favor.

~ Robert Frost, The Black Cottage (1914)